These Terms of Service govern the use of the Randallsspecialties.com website and its services. The term “Randallsspecialties or Randallsspecialties.com” is used to refer to Randallsspecialties LLC. The term “account” refers to the access, content, and services that Randallsspecialties provides to its users. These terms may be updated at any time without any notice. It is YOUR responsibility to periodically check for updates. By activating a Randallsspecialties account and becoming a user you agree to these Terms of Service.
Access to and use of this Randallsspecialties Wide Web site (“Site”) is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
The information relating to Randallsspecialties and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and Randallsspecialties’s products and services on this Site is provided subject to the following conditions:
1. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons regarding or relating to Randallsspecialties or its products and services is provided “AS IS” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
2. In no event shall Randallsspecialties or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
3. This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at Randallsspecialties’s sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. Randallsspecialties reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, Randallsspecialties excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
4. The trademarks, trade names, images, logo’s and pictures identifying Randallsspecialties’s products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to Randallsspecialties. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of Randallsspecialties.© 2016 Randallsspecialties. All rights reserved.
5. Randallsspecialties’s products and services may not (readily) be available in every country.
6. Randallsspecialties makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
7. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
8. All data provided by you to Randallsspecialties will be considered as confidential information and WILL NOT be disclosed by Randallsspecialties to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the Randallsspecialties.com services services.
Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Randallsspecialties reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Randallsspecialties will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
What information does Randallsspecialties collect and how is the information used?
Does Randallsspecialties share the information I’ve provided?
How can I update or change my information?
How does Randallsspecialties secure my personal information?
Whom can I contact if I have questions or concerns?
What information we collect. We collect personal information such as your contact information (name, e-mail address), billing/shipping information (credit card number, shipping address), or your personal preferences (product wish-lists, hobbies, likes and dislikes relating to the products we may sell). When submitting personal information on an online form, we will identify which fields are required in order to fulfill your request. Additionally, our Web server automatically collects click-stream information such as the address (or “URL”) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site.
When we collect information. While shopping or taking advantage of services available at Randallsspecialties.com.
How the information is used. We use the information you provide in order to 1. fulfill requests for products, services or information, 2. provide customer services, 3. administer contests or promotions, 4. offer new products and services, 5. measure and improve the effectiveness of our Web sites or our marketing endeavors. All information provided to the site will not be sold to any third-party companies for use in mailing lists, SPAMMING, or any other inappropriate conduct. If you would like more information about this practice, visit http://www.avenuea.com/info/privacy.asp
From time to time, we may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves. We may also release personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event. All information provided to the site will not be sold to any third-party companies for use in mailing lists, SPAMMING, or any other inappropriate conduct.
Randallsspecialties wants your information and preferences to be accurate and complete. We provide several different methods for you to update or change the information you give us.
To update or change your information:
|1)||If you’ve created an account on Randallsspecialties.com, you can update your information after logging into your account.
|2)||You can send e-mail using our General Questions contact form: http://www.Randallsspecialties.com/contact
|3)||Send a request to:
Hansen Road Plaza
P O Box 28134
Green Bay, WI 54324
When are shopping online at a Randallsspecialties.com store, we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access and alteration of the information under our control.
Safe Shopping Policy
Because your credit card security is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that your payment information is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. The Randallsspecialties.com Web site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your credit card information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number. In-store Web stations operate over a private, secure network.
Some older browser versions and some firewalls don’t permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you’ll be unable to securely sign in to your account or purchase products. You may choose to sign in to your account or purchase products through our non-SSL enabled server, but your password will not be encrypted.
Choosing a Personal Password
When you create an online account at Randallsspecialties.com, you need to select a personal password that you will remember. It must be at least 6 characters. To maximize your level of protection, you should choose a combination of both letters and numbers. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information.
Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. Randallsspecialties cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by email and you do so at your own risk.